Gingerbread floral dangle earrings inspired by the 60's. Featuring a 'sprinkles' design they make a cute statement for everyday wear. These earrings are handmade using polymer clay and are completed with a soft clay texture.
- Made using lead and nickel free stainless steel silver stud posts, safe for most sensitive ears.
Finished with matching silver butterfly backs.
Posts secured with resin.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Presented on our branded earring cards, perfect for gifting.
- Fab for an everyday statement.
* Note that colours may appear slightly differently on screen. Each pair of earrings are one of a kind, therefore the pair you receive may differ slightly from those shown.
Size: Approximately 3.8cm long including the stud.
Care: Polymer clay is waterproof and long lasting! But to keep earrings in the best condition, try not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing them.
All of our accessories are created in small batches from our home and are completely made by hand. This includes colour mixing, pattern making, cutting, baking, sanding, buffing, glazing, and assembly.
Gingerbread Flowers Dangle Earrings
Please contact us within 14 days of delivery if you wish to make a return.* Items must be received back within 28 days of delivery.
Buyers are responsible for covering the return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. If products are lost or damaged in transit we reserve the right to not refund the related costs. We suggest using a recorded delivery service and taking out product protection for higher value items.
* Note that we are unable to accept returns for earrings unless they arrive damaged or defective due to hygiene reasons.
We do not accept cancellations.
We do not accept exchanges.
Full refunds will be made (excluding original delivery fee) within 3-5 working days of receipt of the returned item. The refund will be made to the original card or payment method.